PARC offers great opportunities for personal and professional growth to all its members. We maintain a robust database of applicants. The current vacancies are detailed below:
A bilingual with 3-5 years of experience, preferably with a marketing or marketing research company. Individual must be fluent with verbal and written communication in English and Arabic. Good computer skills would be an advantage.
The role of a Marketing Analyst at PARC is dynamic. The individual performing this role will be liaising with various members of the organization, preparing analysis reports, servicing clients, participating in marketing events and providing support to the sales teams. This individual must possess proficient computer skills and good communication skills. Bilingual and prior marketing experience would be an advantage.
An enthusiastic individual who works well under pressure. The role of a marketing coordinator includes liaising with the existent client base, reviewing their requirements and servicing them; coordinating internal and external marketing activities and events; and assisting the Marketing Manager. The applicants must possess a graduate degree. Bilingual is an advantage. Freshers are welcome to apply.
Quantitative Research Analyst
We are looking for someone with more than one year of market research experience including competitive intelligence gathering and analysis, experience with quantitative studies and experience in performing market research for new products. The candidate must demonstrate analytical and research skills, good communication skills (verbal and written), ability to draw insightful conclusions, offer precise recommendations based on data analysis and creative thinking. Prior, successful project management and good PC skills will be appreciated.
Qualitative Research Analyst
This role includes coordination of qualitative research activities - supervise the data collection phase, analyze data, provide insights and reporting of qualitative analysis. The role will also involve offering support to the marketing department in sales pitches, proposing and development marketing literature. Reporting directly to the Head of the Qualitative Research Department, the individual will be expected to assume responsibility for acquiring projects, proposing, pricing, managing projects independently and relationship management. Candidates must have a Bachelors degree, MBA preferred, and minimum four years of experience in a research oriented role.
Software Analyst & Programmer
- The position of the statistician will work on various projects with multiple topics and areas of research.
- The incumbent will conduct all aspects of statistical and related research and report analysis results.
- Candidates must be proficient with software tools such as SPSS, excellent communication and PC skills, ability to apply advanced statistical methods and adapt and/or develop new statistical models and experience with preparing data analysis reports.
- Required qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree with some course work related to research methodology and statistics, and more than a year of experience of applied statistical research.
- University graduates / holders of Computer Programming Diplomas.
- Knowledge of Objects Oriented Programming / Visual FOXPRO, Visual Basic, FoxPro, and excel Macro experience would be an advantage.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in Arabic – English, Bilingual Candidates preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Candidates must be dynamic, ambitious, self-motivated, professional and innovative. Good command of Office Software Suites is essential (spreadsheets and presentations software).
Graduate or post graduate degree in commerce, technically strong with solid hands on approach.
If you do not see a relevant job position listed above, and wish to be registered onto PARC’s Resource Center, kindly send in your Resumes with Ref: HR-60.
All application with the respective Ref. code must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.